Are you the UK's worst holiday photographer? Well if you are here’s your chance to be a winner.
Yes that's right...the worst can now be the best!
We’ve all returned from a holiday with some hilarious or disastrous shots - such as heads cropped from the shot or that wonderful scene that somehow ended up totally out of focus. Well now’s the time to dig out those images and enter your best, or should we say “worst” one into our fabulous competition.
By entering our competition with your worst holiday snap you could find yourself the owner of a fantastic SMART Camera from Samsung. The lucky winner will receive a Samsung WB250F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - White (14MP CMOS, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen. (Valued at £169.99)
This camera has everything you’ll need to help you create great images:
So, if you think your photos fit the bill and you fancy being the winner of this great camera then send in your entry, via email only, to email@example.com. Please make sure you supply a brief description of the shot, along with your name, address, telephone number and the date and location of the photo.
All images that are entered into the competition must be the sole work of the entrant. Copyright will remain with the entrant, however please note that by entering you are agreeing to give a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to ZXDigital Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition. For example your entry may be featured in our newsletters and online publications, where we’ll showcase the images - it’ll be just like having a photo exhibition where you could become the star!
The competition starts on 10th March 2014 and closes on 30th May 2014 at 4pm, it is open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is free to enter and open to UK residents over the age of 18, except employees and families of ZXDigital Ltd, or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition is operated by ZXDigital Ltd. ZXDigital Ltd. Registered in England, Company No. 5990184. The registered office of ZXDigital Ltd. is at 17 St Peter's Place, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EB.
- The prize is Samsung WB250F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - White (14MP CMOS, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen
- All prize values correct at the time of going to press. £169.99
- All entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All images that are submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Images containing material of a potentially objectionable nature may be disqualified. ZXDigital’s decision is final.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to ZXDigital Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Entries into the competition are limited to one per person and any duplicate entries will be removed.
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the worst holiday photo.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- No cash equivalent can be offered.
- ZXDigital/CheapHolidayLand makes no guarantees that the site and competitions software are completely error free.
- Further to our full terms and conditions we accept no liability if any part of the site or competition results in a missing entry due to a technical fault.
- The competition begins on the 10th March 2014 and ends on 30th May 2014 at 4:00pm.
- The winners will be notified by email (Notification Email) by Friday 6th June 2014. If we do not hear from you by email within seven working days of sending out the Notification Email your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected and contacted until the prize has been issued.
- ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of ZXDigital Ltd. is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. ZXDigital Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- We will strive to have prize delivered within 7 working days of the release date. We accept no liability for delays due to postal/courier services or delays from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of ZXDigital Ltd. without the individual's prior consent.
- Winners names will be displayed on CheapHolidayLand, once they have been notified.
This competition is NOT run in conjunction with Samsung and is funded solely by CheapHolidayLand.